Tuesday 27 October 2015

Vibeui for lava iris x8(mtk 6592)

Presenting vibeui for lava iris X8
Features - gps working
             - One hand mode
             - Preinstalled xposed,ifont
             - battery backup is best
             - vibexpert is preinstalled
             - sim1 3g and sim2 is 2g
             - and features of vibeui
            - sim toolkit working
Bugs - otg not support(source rom has no support of otg mmx310)
     - bluetooth not woking some times
Ps1 - by default storage is swapped for that go to settings/storage/and external storage as default it asks for reboot just reboot
Here's the link of rom
And it is not rooted preinstalled
   Just flash supersu zip after u flashed rom
Supersu.zip -
Credits - pinto thakur
         - rahil vaidhya
         - prashanth kumar
         - yazad madan
         - er kiranveer singh
         - selfish sopnil
         - shyam velchuri
       

5 comments:

  1. I am on lollipop.
    Can I use this rom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir,i have ported this rom to my device and i would love to post it on xda...so can you tell me who else should i give credits including those you have mentioned in the post???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir,i have ported this rom to my device and i would love to post it on xda...so can you tell me who all should i give credits on xda?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just link the blog in the post
      and give credits :)
      if u wish
      u can give credits to me also :)
      manhar2108
      and just keep visiting the blog
      further u can join my team if u wish to
      just email me @manhar2108@gmail.com
      fan page on facebook too
      will make u popular :)

      Delete